ITC and Business Skills Training
Our core competencies:IT Training
Business Skills Training
Development of Training Materials
---Our business model is designed to offer our clients maximum value with minimum risk---
ResourcesM-Cot retains an expansive base of experienced, professional trainers in IT and Business Skills, covering most major centres in the country. We also have access to accredited training materials for all Microsoft Office programmes, a host of business skills short courses and numerous full qualifications.
- Thandi Masombuka
- Susan Olive
- To support initiatives which serve to increase the skills levels of adult South Africans, through the provision of effective training solutions, utilizing SMME facilitators and developers who are qualified and experienced specialists.
Code of Ethics
- All M-Cot staff are committed to guarding our reputation for scrupulous business ethics and fairness. Wherever M-Cot provides a service, the interests of all stakeholders are protected through signed Service Agreements. The owners personally ensure that honesty and legitimacy govern every M-Cot transaction.
- M-Cot Corporate Training is 51% black female owned and qualifies as a “level 2 contributor” in terms of the Broad-Based Black Economic Empowerment Act 53 of 2006.
National skills development strategy
- M-Cot has received full accreditation as a training provider from the MICT Seta (decision No: 2007/00/829). As all of our resources are SMME’s in terms of the act, using M-Cot will be supporting one of the primary objectives of the NSDS. We endeavour to keep all of our resources updated with relevant developments in this vitally important field. Many of our business skills trainers have received accreditation for courses that they themselves have developed. On the IT side, most are registered with the MICT Seta as Independent Training Providers and / or assessors and moderators. For over 10 years, M-Cot has supported numerous learnerships with facilitation, assessments, moderation and, on a wide scale, development of NQF aligned training material.
M-Cot's Approach to Training Delivery
- The preferred relationship with our clients is a partnership, committed to achieving the behavioural changes expected from the execution of highly relevant training and/or coaching interventions. The scope of our service follows a Before-During-After (BDA) project-based approach, including some or all of the following stages, as agreed with the client:
- All training conducted by M-Cot is highly participative, stimulating, enjoyable and pertinent. Our facilitators are specialists in their field of expertise and have been training for a minimum of 3 years.
See M-Cot's client base