Call Centre Quality Assurance Training
- This highly practical programme is facilitated to groups of not greater than twelve (12) people. This allows each delegate the opportunity to practically implement what is covered in the training programme and develop processes, tools and templates that can be used on an ongoing basis customised to specific needs.
- The purpose of the Quality Assessment Training Workshop is to ensure that the many and varied principles and aspects of successful call handling, achievement of first call resolution and customer satisfaction are assessed accurately when conducting call quality monitoring. Issues which are impacting on the overall success of the customer interaction and the achievement of the objective of the communication must be accurately identified. This involves ensuring that the criteria and process used to assess calls support the overall objectives of the call centre as well as those of the organization as whole.
- The principles and theory of Quality Assessment in the call centre environment are reviewed and existing criteria and assessment processes are analysed to ensure that the correct aspects are being assessed. This refers not only to internal processes, procedures and call flows but also to the overall customer experience when interacting with the call centre.
- Based on the identification of the skills gaps, a coaching plan must be documented in order to ensure skills transfer occurs through the coaching process.
- Recorded calls are assessed ensuring that the elements impacting on the success of the call are identified accurately. This also serves as a calibration exercise to ensure consistency across all quality assessors.
- Quality Assessment in the Call Centre
Who Should Attend
- The 2 day training programme is targeted at:
- Call centre team leaders and supervisors
- Call centre managers
- Quality assessors
- Module 1 - Understanding Quality in the Contact Centre
- Quality Assessment
- Understanding Quality Monitoring
- What is Quality Monitoring?
- Why Measure Quality and Performance?
- Module 2 - Conducting Quality Monitoring
- The Quality Monitoring Process
- Quality Monitoring Lifecycle
- Different Types of Performance Monitoring
- Module 3 - Call Centre Targets and Measures
- Quantitative and Qualitative Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Business Objectives supported by Quality Monitoring
- How to use the Measures and Targets
- Who Sets the Measures and Targets?
- Who Owns the Measures and Targets?
- Module 4 - Managing Agent Performance
- The Purpose of KPIs and Non-Adherence to these
- Agent Development
- The Real - Time Monitoring Process
...back to Business Skills Training