Understanding the Consumer Protection Act: Training Programme
- The Consumer Protection Act is a very important piece of law that will have far reaching consequences on both the consumer and national economic environment. The law is intended among other things to regulate the way businesses relate with consumers, how they market their products and services, the rights that consumers have etcetera. It is therefore important for every business organization to acquaint itself with the provisions of the law and make necessary adjustments to ensure compliance.
- This short course is designed to carry delegates through the main provisions of the law, explain in clear terms the meaning thereof and implications of the new law on the way businesses interact with customers and help business with ways of customizing and standardizing their business practices to ensure compliance with the provisions of the law.
- Background to the Consumer Protection legislation
- Aim of the Consumer Protection Act
- Introduction to consumer protection
- To whom does the law apply?
- Who are consumers?
- The duties and obligations of suppliers of goods and services?
- Analysis of the main provisions and stipulations of the Act.
- Ways of complying with the requirements of the Act.
Who should attend
- Representatives of business entities in the supply of goods and services, sales personnel, marketing staff, and all those interested in knowing the Consumer Protect Act better
- 6-7 hours
- Experienced legal expert
...back to Business Skills Training