Superior Customer Service
- SAQA Alignment: US 246740 Care for customers - NQF level 4; 3 credits
- 2 Days
- In today’s competitive markets, normal customer service is not enough. Superior Customer Service will help your organisation to have a competitive edge. Participants share ideas and techniques for more effective interactions with internal and external customers.
- Here are just some of the many proven benefits of putting Superior Customer Service training at the heart of your organisation.
- Amaze your customers and win more repeat business
- Attract higher quality staff and improve staff retention
- Stand head and shoulders above the competition
- Gain more business through word of mouth recommendation
- Customer service is what sets one organization apart from another in its industry and is crucial to the financial success of every organization.
We will teach your teams
- How to identify customer needs and expectations
- How to recognise customer dissatisfaction and take action to resolve the situation
- How to identify and take opportunities to enhance the quality of customer service
- How to communicate with all customers in a friendly and courteous manner
- How your customers see you
- Handling difficult customers
- Making sure customers return
- How to make your service level superior
- Dealing with internal as well as external customers
- How your attitude impacts on your clients perceptions
- Telephone Answering techniques
- Excellence in customer service
- How to handle complaints
- Turning difficult and demanding customers into your best business allies
- Thinking on your feet - Using your initiative
The Customer Service Mindset
- Three Tiers of a Winning Service Organisation
- Winning Results: The Returns on Service Quality
- Winning Results: Good Management Makes the Difference
- Customer Tier
- Moments of Truth
- Identify customer needs and expectations
Why is Customer Service Necessary?
- Importance of Customer Service
- Identify customer needs and expectations. Internal vs External Customer Service
- What is an Internal Customer?
- Why Internal Service Quality Can Be Poor
- How to Provide a Good Service to the Internal Customer
- The Internal Customer Service Audit
- Recognise customer dissatisfaction and take action to resolve the situation. Customer Service Responsibilities
- Customer service behaviours
- Customer service and customer retention/li>
- Identify and take opportunities to enhance the quality of customer service Styles and Attitudes in Customer Service
- Who am I
- Communicate with all customers in a friendly and courteous manner.
...back to Business Skills Training
Listening to Customers
- Listening Skills
- Transactional analysis
Presenting the Products and Services
- Persuasion Skills
- How to be Persuasive
- The Power of the Positive Approach
- Handling Customer Complaints
- Dealing with Aggression
- Giving Customers Bad News
- Is The Customer Always Right?
- Reflect on own performance and identify possible areas for self-improvement.
Who Should Attend
- This course is recommended for customer service professionals, service agents, front-line workers, managers, supervisors and business professionals, who wish to specialize in the customer service business segment