Course code: DM - ChrisV
- 15233 ; 3 credits ; NQF level 5;
- The qualifying learner is capable of:
- Identifying the nature of diversity in the working environment.
- Identifying the positive consequences of diversity in the working environment.
- Dealing with diverse individuals and groups.
- Dealing with disagreements and conflict arising from diversity amongst individuals and groups.
Learning Unit 1 Effective Diversity Management
- Transformational Leadership
- Nature of Diversity in the Working Environment
- Diversity Champions
- Diversity and Discrimination
- Workplace Relationship Skills Development
- Influence of Cultural Biases, Stereotypes and Perceptions on Dealing with Diversity
- Benefits of Diversity in the Workplace
- Diversity and performance
- Conflict Management
Learning Unit 2 The Process Workshop – Deep Change
- Points to Ponder
- What Is Process Work?
- When Is Process Work Helpful and What Works Against It?
- When Is Process Work of Value?
- Why Is Process Worth It?
- Benefits of Process Work in Organizations
- How Process Work Unfolds
- The Three States of Being
- Groups And Roles
- The Process of Process
- Role of Facilitators
- After the Workshop