Course code: EI - CV
...back to Business Skills Training
Course Description / Overview
- The course includes Emotional literacy – Being real and true to yourself; Emotional fitness – Being clear and getting along; Emotional depth – Reaching down and stepping up; and Emotional Alchemy – Sensing opportunities and competing for the future.
- It is presented at NQF level 4 and carries 3 credits. Successful delegates can expect a certificate on completion.
- Unit Standard 15233; 3 credits ; NQF level 5;
- 3 Days
- It is recommended that candidates attending the “Emotional intelligence” series have experience at top, senior or middle management levels.
- Minimum 6 : Maximum 20
- Ability to read and understand English at a NQF level 3.
- Part 1: Unique Potential and Purpose (Personal Effectiveness)
- Module 1 Introduction to emotional Intelligence
- Module 2 Knowing Myself
- Module 3 Self-discovery Toolkit
- Feedback Self-discovery
- Brain profiles
- Module 4 Achieving what I want
- Module 5 Programming for Success
- Part 2: Heart Currency (Interpersonal Effectiveness)
- Module 1 Active Listening and Responding
- Module 2 Managing anger and negative feelings
- Module 3 Resolving interpersonal conflict
- Module 4 Awareness and expression of feelings
- Module 5 Building and maintaining trust
- Module 6 Enabling others by enhancing their self-esteem and Identity
- Part 3: Innovation
- Module 1 Why is it necessary to change?
- Module 2 Innovative individuals
- Module 3 Innovative organisations
- Module 4 Becoming innovative
- Part 4: Towards Coherence And Well-being
- Module 1 Introduction to holistic well-being
- Module 2 Personalising the impact of external and internal Demands and stressors
- Module 3 Vulnerability profile
- Module 4 Skills building and action planning