Time management for executives
...back to Business Skills Training
- In our busy environment, there is never enough time to do all the activities we want to do. As a result, we focus on less important issues whilst overlooking the important ones. This results in frustration and a lack of personal satisfaction.
The objective of this program is to know what the causes of time wasters are and how to eliminate them to generate more income, more satisfaction and a better working relationship with others.
- Understanding the problems with bosses, subordinates and peers
- The molecule of management
- Managing your molecule
- Controlling imposed time
- Freedom and leverage
- Using time management
- Problem solving and decision making techniques
- Organising time management
- Implementing solutions
- Collecting (amateur) and disposing (professional) imposed time
- 1 Day
- Minimum 10